For over 110 years, DND Law (Motor Accident Solicitors County Down) have been at the forefront of developments in the Legal Profession in Northern Ireland
DND Law’s (Motor Accident Solicitors County Down) focus is to deliver superior levels of service, building relationships that grow over time and developing specialist knowledge to help DND Law’s (Motor Accident Solicitors County Down) clients achieve their goals.
With offices in Newry, Castlewellan and Dublin, DND Law (Motor Accident Solicitors County Down) offer legal services both to Businesses and Private individuals both in Northern Ireland and the in the Republic of Ireland.
For Private clients services include Wills, Family Law, Employment Law, Conveyancing, Probate, Claims and other Litigation.
DND Law (Motor Accident Solicitors County Down) have particular expertise in many areas of law for Commercial clients such as Property Development, Land Acquisition, Employment Law, Banking and Finance.
For more information DND Law’s (Motor Accident Solicitors County Down) services then please call 028 302 64611.
WE OFFER A FREE INITAL INTERVIEW TO PEOPLE NEEDING ADVISE ON THEIR POSITION AFTER AN ACCIDENT
We guarantee you that you will:
- Receive 100% of your compensation
- Your first interview with us is free
- Specialist Solicitors will deal with your case not unqualifed suport staff
- We do not act for claims management companies
- You can trust us – we have no private arrangments with claims management companies whereby we pay them secret commissions for your claim
- You will have a solicitor you can trust
- We will make sure your claim gets the fullest possible compenation. Will will not try and settle early just to get an easy fee and not do the work that your case needs to get maximum compensation
There are many different types of accidents that can happen and there are many circumstances in which you can claim for compensation for your injuries, if the accident is not your fault.
For example, if you are hit by another driver, if you are a passenger in a car or if you are a pedestrian. You should always check with us.
If you are able to make a claim, we are highly experienced in this area of law.
If my you have any questions and want an immediate